homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 15 July 2011

What Green Thumb?

I definitely don't have a green thumb. That's why I created this beautiful pot of paper flowers as my DT assignment for Helmar USA. You can find all the details and products used on the Helmar USA blog site here.
The papers are from American Crafts, as is the material paper, brads, and white rose ribbon. I have used Prima leaves, and some green spotted felt from my stash. The pearls are from Zva Creative. All glues used are from Helmar USA. The punches are from Martha Stewart.

Just a little close-up to show you the detail on the flowers.

And that shimmer on the flower petals is Dazzling Diamonds Glimmermist. And I finished off my beautiful pot of flowers with a little chipboard bird house, painted with Twinkling H2O's.

Have a happy, scrapp weekend everyone. I'm teaching at Arnold's tomorrow, so it's going to be busy, busy, busy...as if I'd expect anything else, lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.