I didn't have any red rhinestones to match the red rhinestone flourish, so I simply coloured them with a red copic pen. I love that I can colour the Zva Creative clear rhinestones to any colour, to match any layout. Pure genius!!!
The rhinestone flourish was originally too large, so I simply cut it into smaller pieces. The chipboard frames were black, so I covered them with gesso, then brown paint. Once dry, I coated them with Helmar Crackle Medium (steps 1 and 2). The chipboard bracket was also black. Again, I coated it with gesso and brown paint. Once dried, I coated it with Helmar Acid Free Glue, and sprinkled it with brown glitter.
Zva Creative products used: rhinestone flourish (CR-04CA-105); rhinestones (CR-01CB-101 and CR-02CB-101); felt flowers (FL01CB115 and FL01CB117); and 1/8" rhinestone brads (BRBK02CA102).