homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 27 July 2011

June Zva Blog Hop Winners Announced

I decided it was time to do something with my Zva Creative flowers, other than put them on my layouts. So I got creative, and made a headband and some hair clips for my two girls.
Here, I used a large hot pink flower (FL-04CA-103), which I have sprayed with some Dazzling Diamonds Glimmermist, for that extra sparkle. I simply glued it to the headband with a strip of material and a hot glue gun.
Next, graceful roses (FL-04CA-132), in pale pink, added to hairclips.

Again, I simply used a thin strip of material, and a hot glue gun. I also sprayed them with Cosmos Pink Glimmermist, to enhance their colour.


We'd like to congratulate the FIVE June Zva Blog Hop winners! Their names will be found on the following blogs:
Ingrid
Nancy
Guiseppa
Jill
Lou

One winner from each of the 5 blogs will receive a Zva prize package worth $30.00. Congrats winners!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.