homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 14 May 2011

Zva Creative May Project No. 2

This is my second May project for Zva Creative. I will reveal my third project at the Zva Blog Hop. Make sure to come back on the 30th for some blog hop fun. I've combined this layout with the "I Love" challenge posted over at Noel Mignon. And I've titled it "What I Love..."
I've used pearl florishes (PE-02CB-143) and embellishment flowers (FL-04CA-133) from Zva Creative. Papers and stickers are from Crate Paper.
I've added some Zva Creative pearls (PE-02CB-102) and rhinestones (CR-02CB-101). Along with some misting, twine and stamping. (-:

And I've added dimension with Zva Creative 2mm foam dots (AD01CB102).

So, what do you love? (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.