homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 9 May 2011

OMG! It's Purple...

Anyone who knows me, knows I'm not a huge fan of purple. I just seem to struggle using it at times. But when it's your daughter's favourite colour, and Webster's uses it in one of their paper ranges, then Tattered Angels brings out a couple of great shades in their Glimmermist, you end up with no choice but to go with purple...sigh... Titled: Live Laugh Love. This is my first May Monthly Project for Zva Creative. Zva Products Used: rhinestone leaves CRS-03CB-106; rhinestones CR-02CB-101 and CR-01CB-101; 3D bulk roses in purple (sweet blossoms in two sizes); and 2mm foam dots AD01CB102.

I double layered the punched border (Martha stewart punch).


I stamped around the edge with a Tattered Angels stamp. And added two rows of stitching. I tcut a stip of Webster's tulle, added some knots, and used it to ground my chandelier.

Lots of bling of course! What's a peacock without some sparkle?


And more bling around the frame. So, I still don't "love" purple, but at least it is getting easier to work with. (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.