homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 1 May 2011

Crafty Sketches May Sketch Challenge...

I've joined the new Design Team over at Crafty Sketches. And today is the reveal for the May sketch challenge. This sketch was designed by Crafty Ness, and the design team have had a great time designing with it.
Here's my interpretation of the sketch. Titled: Love.
I coloured the Webster's netting with Glimmermist to get the colour I wanted (it was white originally). I simply sprayed some Glimmermist in a zip-lock bag, added the netting, and squished it around until it was fully covered.


Products used: Webster's Pages paper, Hambly transparency, Bella felt frame, Prima flowers, Little Yellow Bicycle paper doily, Zva Creative pearl strips (which I have coloured with a copic pen), Chatterbox alphas (these are really, really old, lol!), Autumn Leaves stamp, and a kraft tag for the journalling.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! :) Would love to play with this sketch as well ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely layout, I like the strong colors, the black frame and pearls breakes hem up very beautifully. The photo is SO cute :-D
    Have a wonderful Sunday :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules lovely t see your inspiring work again love the colours you have choose to use awesome LO

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.