homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 28 February 2011

Pencil Lines Sketch #227

It's my week off over at Pencil Lines, but I decided to join in the fun anyway. I usually just can't help myself, and sketch #227 was no exception. The guest designer this week is Francine Couldon. And the Design Team have outdone themselves this week. Why not pop over and check it all out? And don't forget, if you would like to apply for the Pencil Lines Design Team, today is the deadline, so hurry!!!
This is my take on this week's sketch. Titled: Happy Princess. I have used the "Truly Scrumptious" kit from Noel Mignon. Am I allowed to admit that this is now one of my favourite layouts EVER??? It kind of came together by accident, and I absolutely fell in love with it. I love the mix of Pink Paislee, Amercian Crafts, and Fancy Pants papers. They just work so well together. And the hessian, masking tape, and gesso - oh me, oh my, talk about texture. Love! Love! Love! (-:

4 comments:

  1. That is a great sketch and I love your take on it. The flowers and painting are awesome!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules, your scrapping is all so different, just love the direction your going in lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why this is a new favorite! It's perfect! WTG Jules! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping over from Pencillines, your page really caught my eye :) I love the colour mix & the use of gesso - love that medium!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.