homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 4 February 2011

Color Combos Galore Challenge #178

Here's the color combination this week over at Color Combos Galore. Isn't it pretty? This is Challenge #178 and the Designer's Challenge is to use rub-ons or stamps. We have a guest designer and featured member joining s this week, so don't forget to drop by and check out all the inspiration.
This week I couldn't find rub-ons in the right shade of green. I have hundreds of rub-ons, but none in mint green. So please forgive me as my green is not a perfect match. But I think I did okay with everything else. Titled: And So She Begins To Bloom. Products Used: Zva Creative pearl flourish, Websters Pages paper, Fancy Pants papers, Glimmermist, Tatered Angels mask, baker's twine, Kaisercraft rhinestones, Prima pearls, foam tape, Carolees Creations mini alpha stickers, My Mind's Eye stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.