homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 14 February 2011

Pencil Lines Sketch #225

The moment I saw it, I fell in love with this week's sketch over at Pencil Lines. Who could resist when it has a banner? Sketch #225 has endless possibilities, and the Pencil Lines DT have created an amzing range of layouts to prove it. And our talented Guest Designer this week, is Anthea Peterson, another Aussie gal!
Woo-hoo!

This is my take on the sketch. I surprised myself and decided to have a play with some Amercian Crafts/Dear Lizzy papers. I've always been at a loss on how to use their papers, but I think I finally worked it out. (-: My layout is titled "The Music In My Heart". Other products used: Zva Creative rhinestone flourishes, bulk 3D flowers, rhinestone strips and clear rhinestones; Dusty Attic chipboard; Hambly Transparency; Prima alpha stickers and stamp;and Martha Stewart punches. My background (behind the photo, and of which most of it is now covered), was created with a stamp, some embossing ink, and a little Glimmermist.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this sketch jules!
    I might just have to give it a go...
    So nice to come and see your lovely blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.