homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 5 February 2011

My Scrap Room...

This is what you see when you first walk into my room from the front of the house. I have just finished re-arranging everything, so it looks a lot different from what it did yesterday. The laptop is mine, but my girls use it so I can keep an eye on them while I am scrapping.

My papers and cardstock...(-:

The open door in the background leads to the garage. There is a large sliding door to the right in this picture. It leads to the patio and backyard.

This bookshelf actually has one more shelf on it at the top. But I didn't photograph it because it is my husband's shelf and it is a mess. (-: Do you see the boxes at the bottom? The one on the left is filled with Thickers and Doodlebug alphas, the one on the right is filled with kits from Noel Mignon. Yes, I know I have a problem...

My table and sewing machine.

My desk and computer. With all my pretty flowers at the top right of the photo.

Those buckets are filled with ribbons. I still have to sort them out. (-: I'll be giving some away in a RAK after I have finished sorting!!!

See? Lots, and lots, of ribbons.

My other addiction - Glimmermists!!! (-: I LOVE these.

My table, today, as I type this. Finishing off another kit layout for Arnolds.

7 comments:

  1. OMG that looks awesome - please tell me it doesnt always look that neat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jules,

    I love, love, love your room and so much stuff. How devine. I would never want to leave my room. Thank you so much for sharing and showing us what we can aspire to.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness.... I'll visit real soon LOL !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am coming over to scrap with you, lol!

    Congrats on getting chosen as a GDT! Cannot wait to see more of your work and get to know ya better!
    Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG i wish i had a scrap room like that ...your a very luck lady

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like good shit in your room Jules... looks like you live and breathe scrapping too...

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.