homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 7 February 2011

Pencil Lines Sketch #224

This week, we have sketch #224 for you over at Pencil Lines. Our guest designer this week is Fauve van Maanen from The Netherlands. Once again, the DT have been busy cooking up an inspiration explosion. Come on, drop by and take a peek.

This is my take on this week's sketch. Titled: Girl, You Are My Little Princess. Products used: My Mind's Eye papers, stickers and die cuts; Kaisercraft bling flourishes and clear rhinestones; white gel pen; Kindy Glitz; and pink ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. This is just BEAUTIFUL, Jules! WOW! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love your take to the sketch. This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.