homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 28 March 2011

Pencil Lines Sketch #231

I can't believe it's here. My very last sketch with Pencil Lines as part of the Design Team. The past 15 months have been amazing for me. I have grown so much as an artist and scrapbooker, and I can't thank Anna Bowkis enough for providing me with this amazing opportunity. And I can honestly say, I have enjoyed every minute. So here it is - sketch #231.

Here's my take on my very last sketch. Titled: Sugar. I have used lots of Sassafras goodness from the Sweetly Smitten range (papers, stickers, foldies). And I have finished it off with some NEW RELEASE bling from Zva Creative (rhinestone flourish CR-04CA-128). I added masking tape to my background paper, and coloured it with Glimmermist. I also splattered the Glimmermist over the page.
Beautiful coloured flowers and butterflies - who can resist these when they look like cotton candy colours?


And the much talked about Foldies from Sassafras. Not sure about my feelings where these are concerned - I'm still playing and getting used to them. So the jury is still out on these. (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.