homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 14 March 2011

Zva Creative Project...

I've just finished my second March DT project for Zva Creative. Titled: Blessed Be These Angels. I've decided to pull out some Lily Bee papers from my Noel Mignon kits. And I even made a pocket with a tag, something I haven't done in a long time. (-: And I used beads - shock, horror!!! Do you see that green mist on my background? Well, that's a new colour from the Chalkboards Glimmermist range - Inchworm. Plus I got to play with my new Martha Stewart heart border punch - oh, so sweet. Zva Creative products used:CRB-03CA-110 (RHINESTONE FLOURISH); PE-02CB-110 (PEARL STRIPS); CR01CB113 (RHINESTONE STRIPS); PE-02CB-102 (PEARLS); BRBK02CA103 (PEARL BRAD); BRBK02CA102 (1/8" GEM BRAD); FL01CB112 (SILK FLOWERS); FL-01CB-114 AND FL01CB116 (FELT FLOWERS).

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, what a pair of cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pocket! Btw, I've given you a blog award, head to my blog to check it out and pass it on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one that green is so fresh and a pocket wow that's a blast from the past, LOL looks fab.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.