homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 18 March 2011

Color Combos Galore Challenge #184

Another week has rolled around already. Damn, it will be Christmas again before we know it, lol!!! This week at Color Combos Galore we are still with Fashion Week. Challenge #184 includes pale pink, dark pink, bronze-gold, and mustard seed. The Designer's Challenge this week is to use sheer ribbon. Or if that doesn't do it for you, take your inspiration from the photo.
Here's my take on this week's challenge, and believe me, it was a challenge!!!! After all, mustard seed isn't a colour I use much (or should i say, at all?). Thank goodness for Glimmermist - it saved the day again. My layout is titled "Always Believe In Yourself". My photograph isn't great, so I apologise for that. The afternoons(when I usually get photos done) here have been cloudy and overcast for a few days. You see that pretty flourish and flowers - that's a new Prima flourish. They are divine!!! And the background has been covered with Opal Dust but it doesn't show too well in the photograph. So, are you all ready for a scrappy weekend? I hope to get a couple of layouts done (or purge my stash if I get the time). (-:

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous love the way it cascades down the page, stunning layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.