homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 25 March 2011

Color Combos Galore Challenge #185

I hope you like bright and cheerful, because that is what we have for you this week over at Color Combos Galore. This week, Challenge #185 includes Red, Chartreuse, Brown and White, and the challenge is to use unexpected patterns/prints. So, are you up for a fun challenge?


Here's my take on the challenge. Titled: Oh How She Sparkles. It's one of very few layouts I have ever done without journalling. I usually feel a layout is incomplete without journalling, but in this case, I felt the photos and title said it all. Sorry I don't have any detail shots, but I did this layout quite some time ago, before making the decision to show details. I absolutely loved these colours and the challenge, and I think I might have to do another one like this, lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.