homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 5 March 2011

Scrapbooking Memories Publication...

I currently have another one of my layouts published in the latest Scrapbooking Memories magazine (Vol 13 No 4). This is actually one of my favourite layouts. Titled: Adventures With Daddy. I created this layout early last year when I purchased my first ever Noel Mignon Kit (Sonoma County, to be exact). You can find this creation on page 94, in the Masking Gallery.

There must be something wrong with me! I keep having this insane urge to do some sewing, but not on paper. I actually want to make something like a quilt, or maybe skirts for my daughters. The only problem with this, is that I haven't sewn anything in nearly 20 years. I can sew, but until now I've never had the desire to do anything. So, I think I may have to follow up with this and just get it out of my system. My poor sewing machine is going to die of shock, lol!!!

How's your weekend going? Mine just took an unexpected twist. I am actually going to have a child free night tonight. Woo-hoo!!! Uninteruppted scrapping time. (-: My eldest has gone out with a friend to go roller blading, and will sleep over at her friend's place tonight. And my youngest received an invitation this morning to go to a surprise Slumber Party tonight for her best friend's birthday. And it gets better - I am teaching next weekend at Arnolds, so one of my girlfriends has actually offered to take both my girls for Friday and Saturday night. I think I am going to have to get her an extra special thank-you present, lol!!! She deserves it. (-:

I nearly forgot to tell you the good news - I am picking up some new supplies this afternoon, plus I've just had the new Prima arrive on my doorstep, and I am expecting more new stuff next week (Zva Creative and Glitz). So I will have lots of new layouts with pretty new papers to share with you soon. Well, enjoy your weekend, and I will see you Monday morning for the new Pencil Lines sketch. Be happy, and be scrappy!!! (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.