homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 21 March 2011

Pencil Lines Sketch #230

I cannot believe how quickly time has been passing. Next week is my last week with Pencil Lines. Mmmm...might have to do something special for my layout??? Anyway, this week we have sketch #230 for you to play with. Our Guest Designer is Yoko Tsubaki. Please come and drop by the Pencil Lines blog. We'd love to see you join in the fun.
So here is my take on this week's sketch. Titled: Love These Girls. Yeah, I know, I've gone and used white, aqua and red again. I just can't help myself, lol!!!! I just adore those colours mixed together. My blue rhinestone flourish was the wrong shade of blue, so I simply coloured it with a copic pen to get a rich shade of aqua. Don't you just love being able to do that? Products used: My Mind's Eye papers; Scrap Matts hipboard; Prima flowers; Zva Creative rhinestone flourish; Zva Creative paper roses; Maya Road chipboard; American Craft Thickers; Glimmermist (Jazz Blue); masking tape; gesso; and Opal Dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.