homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Just A Little Something...

to share. I created this using a Pencil Lines sketch and the "Truly Scrumptious" kit from Noel Mignon. These are not the usual colours that I would play with, but I love the end result. I thought it was a good challenge to push myself out of my comfort zone again. (-:

I've just had a big box of goodies arrive on my doorstep. Do you want to know what was in it? The new Sweetly Smitten Sassafrass range, new Webter's Pages Spring Market, new Prima crystals and trims, some Glitz design papers (which I am absolutely in love with), and all the new Chalkboard colours from Glimmermist. I cannot wait to have some play time!!!!

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.