homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 5 April 2010

Unexpected Layout...

This is a very unexpected Pencil Lines layout. I had no plans on creating it. Why, I hear you ask? Because I had used up most of my American Craft supplies with next weeks layout, and I honestly didn't think I had enough left to make another layout for this week's sketch (which is sketch #181). At this point, all I have left, are just a few small strips of paper. Plus it was my week off, so no layout was actually necessary. But I decided to make an attempt at it last night. This is what I managed to come up with using my left over scraps, but you won't find it up on the Pencil Lines blog as I missed the upload deadline by quite a few days. But I thought I'd still share this with you anyway. (-:

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.