homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 9 April 2010

The Color Room...

Guess what? There is a new challenge site...The Color Room. After all the challenge sites that have ceased operating in the last 6 months (Lotus Paperie, OLW, Aussie Pub Calls, Roadmaps, White With 1, What's Ad About?), this is a breathe of fresh air. I'm really looking forward to having some fun with these colour challenges.

That's it! I'm done! I have FINALLY completed all the layouts from the classes I took last year (June 2009) with Jodi Holbrook from Making Memories. These are the last two layouts. This one is titled "Everyday Life", and is about my girls' love of LEGO.

And this one is titled "This Is Me - The Details". Lots of journaling. (-: It is such a relief for this to be over. I love doing layouts but these just seemed to drag on forever. And I've lost count of how many I did. I think it was 8 layouts and 2 mini albums.

Look what I did with some of my scraps! Shock horror!!! I actually created a card. Yes, you can pick yourself up off the floor now!!! (-: I must try and make more cards, I really must try...but my love of creating layouts always gets in the way...sigh!!!

Can I ask for your help with something, dear reader? I would love your feedback on which of my layouts are your favourite (top 3). They are all showing in the Slide gallery in the side bar. If you have a few minutes to spare, I would really appreciate hearing your opinion. Please just leave a comment listing your favourite three. Why am I asking for this? Because I have learnt one thing in scrapbooking - what I like, and what others like, are usually two totally different things. All will be revealed at a later date...promise!!! (-:

2 comments:

  1. I love ALL your work but if i have to choose only 3 they would be : Sugar sweet, breathless one and curls, I LOVE these 3 oh i need 4 i love the daddy one too lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally LOVE LOVE LOVE your cards!!!!
    I read your journalling on your layout about you.
    Gosh Jules, its a shame you dont feel satisfied with your place in the world. I hope that Perth offers you the opportunities to get out of life what you want.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.