homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 20 April 2010

The Colour Room Palette #2

Here's this weeks colour palette over at The Colour Room. This week we have the more masculine colours. So, how hard is it to turn these colours into a girlie layout?

It's not hard at all. The colours matched this photograph perfectly. Then you add in some hand-made flowers, a little bit of bling, some fussy cutting and some recyled paper packaging inserts from Pink Paislee and Prima, and voila!!! I have my girlie layout. (-:

2 comments:

  1. the picture is perfect and the LO was wonderful, I love these flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, uour photo is beautiful. sorry i'm french, and I haven't words to describe what I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.