homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 12 April 2010

Challenge Time at Scrap With V

Scrap with V had their monthly cyber crop over the weekend. So I decided to tackle their sketch challenge (challenge 4). The twist was it had to include fabric of some sort (I have used felt flowers and ribbon). This layout is titled: Love Laugh Grow and is primarily created with Basic Grey products. Yes, it's the new Green At Heart range. I just adore the colours. So bright and fun. Have a great week! It's back to school tomorrow for my two. Yippee!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this, i have this paper coming in my other kit club this week and cannot wait to use it now

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.