homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 3 April 2010

Festival Of The Sails...

My dear readers, I am so sorry for neglecting you. But it has been a very busy, very long week. I've got more posts to do later tonight (or tomorrow) that will show just what I mean!!! But let's start with these photos that I took yesterday at the Redcliffe Festival of the Sails. Getting parking is a nightmare, so we got smart and went down early for breakfast before the festival. Parking? No problem!!! (-: We had breakfast at one of the little cafes along the water front. Yummy!!! Keana had a little bit of breakfast with her tomato sauce (LOL!!!). In case your wondering what she's doing, she's slurping tomato sauce and bacon (she was being too lazy to use her knife and fork - cheeky monkey!!!)
At least one of my daughter's knows how to use a knife and fork (*giggle*)...

First up at the festival was rock climbing. Right to the top, several times each...

Followed by African drum playing lessons...

And a sky diving Easter Bunny...

who came with lots and lots of eggs, but still ran out and didn't have enough for all the children who turned up. Bad Easter Bunny - how dare you not be prepared!!!

And a dragon and castle carved out of sand. This was a huge hit with my two girls. We also did kite making, went shopping at the stalls, had painting done on our arms, played on the beach, did an Easter Egg hunt in the sand, and ate some Pierogi (Polish pastries filled with potato and cream cheese). After 6 hours we decided we'd had enough and walked all the way back to the car (with two cranky, tired little girls)...(-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.