homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 19 April 2010

Blog Hopping...

I've been blog hopping with the team from Zva Creative. They have a blog hop sketch competition on at the moment. It starts at Kim Hughes blog and goes on from there. There are 12 designers in total, so you have 12 sketches to choose from. Here's the sketch I chose from Lynn Mercurio's blog. I hope I get time to do a couple more yet.

And here's my take on the sketch. The twist to this competition is that you have to keep to the colour scheme of the sketch. I've flipped the sketch, and made it mine, by adding the bracket shaped paper at the top. I've used Prima felt, flowers and leaves; Heidi Swapp plastic letters; and a Zva Creative bling flourish. I've decorated the centres of the flowers with Jo Sonja Opal Dust.

1 comment:

  1. I am hoping my comment works this time. I have to say that this is fantastic. What a beautiful creative layout and you have accented with the Zva product wonderfully! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.