homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 14 January 2010

Two For The Price Of One!!!

This month's challenge over at Scrap The Girls is a sketch challenge, provided by Peta from Scrapbooking From Scratch. This is a combined double challenge, which means you have twice the chance of winning. All the details for participating in January's challenge can be found here.
Here's my take on the sketch. Titled: She Has The Fairy Blues. Couldn't resist, I just had to have a play with those gorgeous Webster's Pages. Talking about that, did you hear the great news? Our very own, Steph Devlin ,has been chosen as a Design Team member for Webster's Pages. Way to go, Steph!!! Woo-hoo!!! So happy for her. (-:

1 comment:

  1. Just saw you LO at Webster's Pages and came to look at your blog. Love your work! Glad to see a fellow Twilight fan!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.