homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 25 January 2010

Pencil Lines Sketch #171

The next sketch is up over at Pencil Lines. This is sketch #171. Love this sketch - it's very versatile and adaptable. Allowed me to add lots of extra stuff. (-:

Here's my take on the sketch. TITLED: You Are The Sweetest Thing. I used lots of Prima goodies for this one. Plus one Hambly owl sticker. Isn't he cute? I'm really starting to get in and use my stash these days. It's such a wonderful feeling. I've even starting pinning certain products up on my magnetic board to remind myself to use them, and it's working. (-: It makes me happy to know that I'm finally making the most of my stash.

2 comments:

  1. Wow just started following your blog whilst hopping, you are my type of lady, so talented as a scrapper and I just love your take on the sketch, what a gorgeous little girl too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uuhh.. WOW, your layout is OUTSTANDING!!! I really love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.