homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 28 May 2009

One more week to go...

Here's my card for Week 6 (Gluttony) of the Wicked Princesses 7 Deadly Sins Challenge. We have just one more challenge to go - LUST! That could be an interesting topic and challenge. (-:
And here's my layout for the Week 6 Challenge - Gluttony. Don't forget to pop over to the Wicked Princesses gallery and have a look at all the amazing layouts. And don't forget to vote for your favourites too. Send your votes to wickedprincesses@y7mail.com. Hope you all have a great weekend - I am off to a scrpbooking retreat at the Sunshine Coast. Good friends, good food, and a whole lot of fun. What more could a girls ask for? Well, maybe Edward (from Twilight) - but that's a whole other story! (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.