homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 8 May 2009

WRATH - Week 3 Challenge...

Finally, I've completed it - my layout for Week 3 of the Wicked Princesses 7 Deadly Sins Challenge. This took me forever. I don't know if it was a lack of "mojo" or simply lack of experience at creating "arty" layouts. Either way, it was very frustrating. This weeks Challenge was WRATH. We had to use the colours red, black and white, distressing and/or paper tearing, and inking and/or paints.
Here's a close up of my journaling to make it a little easier to read.

And here's my card for the Week 3 Wrath Challenge. Again, we had to use the same requirements as the layout, but it had to have a "Sorry" theme. I kept this one clean and simple. By the time I had finished the layout I didn't have enough brain power left to create anything complicated. (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.