homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 1 June 2009

I survived!

Wow! What an amazing week. I spent one glorious (and very quiet) week up at the Sunshine Coast (at the Shearwater Resort) trying to finish off lots of off the page projects that have been sitting in my drawers for 2-3 years. I didn't get them all done, but I at least made a dent. Then on Friday, everyone arrived for the Scrap With V Scrapbooking Retreat. That was 48 hours of crazy scrapping fun. Vanessa spoilt all of us and provided a great time, yet again. There were lots of regulars, plus some new faces. We had people coming from all over Australia. I will fill you in on all the details over the next couple of days (there are even X-rated moments!!!) (-:

Here are a couple of layouts that I created while on the retreat. This one is titled "Hey Gorgeous" and is for the Aussie Pub Calls Roadmaps Challenge. I just adore the new We R Memory Keeprers papers. So very pretty and feminine.

This layout is titled "Little Miss Model" and is for the latest Crafty Sketches Challenge. I just LOVE Prima. I have been waiting for nearly 4 months to get my hands on the stuff I have used in this layout (I put my order in with Ness the moment it was released at the Winter CHA 2009). I was so excited and happy (and relieved) when it finally arrived. When my husband finds out just how much Prima I bought, he is going to have me committed. Oh well, at least I will be happy while I am committed. (-:

1 comment:

  1. It was one made weekend hey Jules LOL!! Beautiful layouts you have done, saw some of the other projects you were doing too, very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.