homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 6 May 2009

Forgotten layouts...

This layout was created for Prima's April BAP. "My Baby". I've used the new Prima Mommy and Me papers, plus the new Prima butterfly. I'm seriously in love with these bright colours.

Here's my latest creation for the Crafty Sketches website. "Goofy". I've used the new Bo-Bunny papers, flowers and chipboards. Again, loving these bright colours. Definitely a new favourite of mine.

Here's the first of the three layouts I created for Blossie's. "Sweet 1". These are the April layouts. The theme was acetate or vellum. Definitely a challenge using vellum. I haven't used this medium for more than a year, maybe even nearly two.
Here's the second layout for Blossie's. "K". Must have been on something the day I created this - I've used vellum and purple. Two things I never, ever use. (-:

And my third layout - my favourite. "Moja Kochana". This means "my loved one" in Polish. And since I am in half Polish, I thought it was about time I did a Polish layout. This is just the sweetest paper range from Kaisercraft. Absolutely adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.