homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 15 May 2009

Firstly, I must apologise for being so slack this week with my blog. Unfortunately, both my girls have been unwell during the week, and it's taking it's toll on all of us. But at least we can have a nice quiet weekend to recover (I hope!) (-: Next week should be much better. Although I do need to start packing and organising for my Scrap With V Scrapping Retreat. I will be away from Sunday 24th May to Sunday 31st May. I have one whole week with no children and no husband. All I will have is a nice quiet hotal room with LOTS of scrapping supplies. Sounds like heaven, doesn't it?

The girls went to a school friend's birthday pary at The Full Moon Hotel a few weeks ago. And that got to show off their new party dresses. Malayla had the dark pink, and Keana had the light pink. Both girls had a great time, and it was a great venue for a kiddies birthday party. They have their own separate area with lots of party games and a host.

Here's my youngest looking way too sweet. She can't help herself - if she sees a camera, she has to strike a pose. (-:

The next Crafty Sketches sketch was released today. Here's my take on it. Decided to use up a whole pile of leftover scrap Doodlebug paper. I just couldn't bring myself to throw it away. I like the bright colours - they suit the Easter theme.

Here's my card for Week 4 of the Wicked Princesses 7 Deadly Sins Challenge. This week is "SLOTH". The criteria for the card was monochromatic light blue, stitching, and one hand made embellishment.
And here's my layout for SLOTH. The criteria this week was a monochromatic light blue layout, with stitching, one hand made embellishment, and one hand made embellishment made from a non-traditional scrapbooking supply. Why not head over to the gallery and have a look at all the amazing layouts? Everyone has done an incredible job. If you'd like to vote, you can send them here. Don't forget voting commences at 8am on Saturday morning and finishes at 8am Monday morning.
Hope everyone has something exciting planned for the weekend. If my girls are up to it, we are heading off to the Redcliffe Kite Festival. Should be a great opportunity for some fantastic photos. (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.