homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 23 May 2009

Guess What I Got...

A lovely, talented lady by the name of Jodi Dolbel awared me "your blog is as deer to me as cupcakes" award. So I wanted to share this with you all before I leave for my break. And in return, I would like to pass this ward on to the following people who inspire me:

The very funny and talented Jenn Stevens. This is one amazing lady!

Our very own Kylie Symmons. I owe her an award from many moths ago. Sorry I have been so slack Kylie. Here's to you!!! (-:

To Liz Hicks who recently created the most wonderful "rainbow" layout. This is one very clever and talented lady!

My teacher and dear friend, Annette Gearside. I have you to thank for this addiction! (-:

The wonderful Sine Grant, who has shown me that anything is possible (with guidance) (-:

The wonderful Wendy Gaskin - thank you for being a friend.

And finally, Janine Kennedy - this is one very talented scrapper whose work continually amazes and inspires me.

I hope you enjoy your awards ladies, and don't forget to share it with others... (-:

This is the award that the wonderful Kylie Symmons gave to me several months ago. I have only just recently become adept and confident enough with my blog, to work out how to save and upload this to share with everyone. I am going to share this with all the wonderful bloggers listed above. I think they all deserve a double award! Don't you? Have a great weekend everyone. See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.