homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 10 May 2009

The Perfect Ending...

I have exciting news to share! I am April's 1st place winner for the White With One Blog Challenge. The challenge was to use white as the main colour, coral as the additional colour, and to journal on the photo. Here's my winning layout. (-: So it's the perfect ending to the perfect Mother's Day!

I got spoilt today - I finally got my Twilight DVD (my very own Collector's Edition). Plus a Twilight bookmark, keyring, and carry bag. My darling girls also purchased some soaps and room oils for me at their School's Mother's Day stalls. And they made me beautiful cards and a wall hanging - it was all just so sweet and perfect. Except for hubby being at work. That was a little sad for all of us.
This is my double layout (Apple Addict) for this months sketch at Aussie Pub Calls Roadmaps. They are celebrating their first birthday with prizes and a double layout sketch, so why not drop in for a visit?
Here's a layout I did from a kit I purchased from the USA. Sanity and Sanctuary. It's all about my scrapping space and what it means to me (the world!!!)

Here's another layout (Beauty) using the same kit. The papers are different to what I would normally choose for myself so I am really enjoying playing with them. (-:

Here's my layout (Grown) for the May White With One blog challenge. This months challenge was to use white as the main colour, olive green as the additional colour, and to include birds on the layout. I decided to play with some spray inks to shake things up a little - my layouts often tend to be too neat and perfect. I wanted something a little messier this time. (-: I think it worked! Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.