homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 29 August 2010

Color Combos Galore Challenge #157

Here's this week's challenge over at Color Combos Galore. Challenge #157 is the last in our celebration of the "Getaway" theme. This week's colours include pink, white, kraft anf soft black. The Designer's Challenge is metal.


Here's my take on the challenge. This is the second time this year that I have used these colours, and it is the second time I have struggled with it. I don't know why - absolutely no idea! Maybe it's the black? It shouldn't be the pink because I work with that colour all the time. Although, it is a pale pink and I often struggle with pale colours. Never mind. At least I got it completed. (-: I have titled this layout "One Curious Little Miss" because Malayla is our nature girl - always investigating and wondering about the flora and fauna found on this planet (Keana is curious too, but it is technology that holds her fascination). The roses are hand-made (told you that you would get sick of seeing these roses!!! Ha! Ha! Ha!). I created the background with some pink paint, a piece of lace, and some Glimmermist (graphite).
So, are you up for the challenge?
Come on over and join the fun at Color Combos Galore.

1 comment:

  1. Jules this is sooo pretty! Would love a bite out of those macaroons too...lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.