homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 6 February 2010

Just This One..

I only have this one to share with you today. This one is titled: Our Little Babe, and was completed as part of a challenge over at the weScrap Cyber Crop from last weekend. The challenge was to leave "white space" on your layout, and that was right up my alley. I've used some old Collage Press papers and die cuts, a Teresa Collins journalling jotter, and lots of Stickles and rhinestones.

I am currently working on another layout for a challenge over at the Cyber Crop that Scrap With V is having this weekend. Hopefully, I will get it finished tonight. At this point, it looks like it is going to be created using nothing but scraps from my stash. (-:

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.