homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 3 February 2010

Guess Where We Went Today?

There was lots of yummy food and drinks provided - at no cost! Breakfast rolls, foccacias, and cereals. And the fruit salad was absolutely, incredibly scrumptious...

An endless supply of clothes to choose from. Beautiful bright colours.

Cameras, cameras, and more cameras. Not to mention rigging, production crews, makeup artists and stylists...

Can you guess where we went? This is at 7am this morning. In New Farm. Did I mention that I had to get up at 5am to make this happen, and anyone who knows me, knows I am ABSOLUTELY NOT a morning person. The 5am start did not make me good company (just ask my husband!). Yes, we went to film the commercial that my youngest daughter is in. Here she is just chilling out with the director (his name is Grey) and Suzy the make-up artist. Doesn't Keana just look ridiculously comfortable with the whole situation! The commercial is for the QLD Department of Education, it is aimed at reading and literacy, and will be released on the 24th February.

Here she is dressed by wardrobe, just waiting for the call to start rolling for the shoot. Malayla did originally have a part in this commercial too, but they changed the script at the last minute, and several roles were cancelled, with her's being one of them. It was very disappointing (for her especially - she really had her heart set on it). But we took Malayla along with us this morning so that she could see how a commercial is made. It was a good experience for her (and her father), as neither of them had been on a set before. Afterwards, it was off to school (and a cat nap for mummy to catch up on missed sleep). (-:

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! She is looking very grown up and comfortable! I can't wait to see the commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter looked so natural. How do you post a slide? I'm new to all this blogging stuff. Mine is scrappygalfun ,by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is just gorgeous...WOW...can't wait to see commercial

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.