homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 22 February 2010

As Girly As They Come...

Wow! The weeks are just flying past. It will be Christmas again before we know it. How scary is that??? (-: Anyway, sketch #175 is up over at Pencil Lines, and this week, we have the design team from Scrapbook Nook joining in the fun. There is more inspiration than you could believe possible, and every person has taken a different approach to the sketch. It's amazing!!!

I went for the girly look at Pencil Lines this week. Yes, I know - very, very girly!!! (-: I haven't done a pink, girly page for quite some time, so I thought it was time. Plus I was sick and tired of having so many die cuts (Making Memories) lying around, waiting to be used, and this was the perfect opportunity. I managed to use 9 die cuts on one page - that's pretty good for me considering I usually only use one or two at the most. I'm not a huge die cut fan, and I'm still trying to learn how to get the most out of them. At least they're not as bad as epoxy stickers - I can't use those to save my life!!! Blah! Nope, I don't even bother buying them, no matter how pretty they are.
Guess what turned up today? Three, yes that's right - three boxes of goodies. (I still have 2 more coming). And I have no room left to put all the new stuff. My scrap space is officially full. And I honestly don't know what to do about it. I have re-arranged my space so many times to get the most out of it, that's there's simply nothing left to move or re-arrange. My albums (20 or so) are all full, so I've had to purchase two more - but there is no shelving or cupboard space on which to store them. I have about 1 1/2 inches (in thickness) of new papers, but my paper storage boxes are full. I have new Glimmermist, and my storage space for that is full too. Plus I have stamps, flowers, chipboard and ribbon to deal with too!!! HELP!!! Maybe I can just ignore it all and go and do some mini muffin baking instead? Yes, that sounds like a plan. I'm off to bake...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.