homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 1 December 2009

The last ones...

After 2 years and 10 months, my time as a DT member for Blossie's has come to an end. This is my last month with them, and these are the last two layouts that I have created for them (the third layout is featured on a post below - titled Fun With Bo-Bunny). The theme this month is pockets and hidden things, fold outs etc. This layout is titled: Pictures Of You, and features a fold out mini book of photos.

The second layout is titled: Notes To My Daughter, and I have used an envelope to hold a letter that I have written to my daughter.

And this happened yesterday, too! Keana has now lost her second tooth, so now it is a race between my two daughters to see who can lose the third tooth first. The funny thing about this whole episode, is that she lost her tooth while I was tickling her. Which I did just moments after asking her how her tooth was going and if it was ready to come out. I guess I got my answer, then? (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.