homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 2 December 2009

Let There Be Colour...

Can you guess what I am working on? If not, you'll just have to wait and see. (-: I really hope to have it finished before the weekend. I am so in love with these colours, though. I've even kept all the scraps to make a layout (which I am already creating in my head). Yes, I know - I am actually doing an Off-The-Page project, something that I NEVER do! Shock! Horror! But get used to it - things are-a-changing around here!!! I've decided, that since I am not tied up with DT commitments anymore, then it's time to finish off all those projects from the past three years, that are still sitting here, unfinished. I can't wait to get them done (should only take a year or so at this rate!!!) (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.