homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 22 March 2009

Twilight The Director's Cut...

Look what I got!!! Twilight The Director's Notebook. My hubby loves me! And I have to send a big hug, kiss, and lots of thanks his way. (He flew out at 6am yesterday morning while I was away at a Scrapbooking Retreat).

But back to the reason for my ramblings - I came home to find a present in my lingerie drawer. Yes, I know it's a weird place to put it, but he knows I will at least look in that drawer at some point. The other drawers are not such reliable options. (-: Anyway, it was heavy, and obviously a book, but I had no idea what (especially since I already own all the Twilight series of books). So I opened it, utterly confused, until I saw the cover. It took me all of 1 micro-millisecond to realise what it was. And I was SO HAPPY I was jumping for joy.

So now I have a big smile on my face because I have another Twilight item to add to my collection - I now have all the books, the album, two audio CD's (Twilight and New Moon) , one key ring, and 3 book marks. Yes, I now it's an addiction, just like my scrapbooking, but I DON'T CARE! This is my happy place!

I'm off to do some reading...cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.