homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 6 March 2009

More Twilight...

I just LOVE this quote from Twilight. It's my second favourite. "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb". My favourite quote is when Edward describes his addiction to Bella as his own personal brand of heroin. Wow! Can you imagine a love between two people that is so strong - just awesome! It gives me goosebumps.

I made the mistake of going into the bookstore yesterday. They now have Twilight bookmarks, bag clips/keychains, and posters. So I've added a few to my collection. (-: Plus the audio CD's as well - gives me something to listen to while I am at the gym or cleaning the house. That's my excuse, and i am sticking with it! (-:

1 comment:

  1. Yesa, i does become an addiction!!!
    I have a twighlight screen saver!! From Dolly mag!! LOL.. They are laugh at me!!!
    I tell them that i can always have a naked man on there....

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.