homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 18 March 2009

More layouts to share...

First up, I have completed a layout for Pencillines (http://www.pencillines.com/) . This is sketch #124. They release a new sketch every week.

This layout was created for Sine's Challenge (#2) over at the Scrap With V Cyber Crop. The challenge was to use only patterned paper (no cardstock), and in autumn colours. I just loved doing this challenge - it was a lot of fun, and I am very happy with the end result.

Here's the layout I created for the Mystery Class that I taught for the Scrap With V Cyber Crop. I wasn't too impressed with these papers at first, but they came together quitre nicely. Or at least I think so! (-:

Finally, my layout for the Scrap With V Cyber Crop DT Only Challenge. The challenge was to use bright colours, to stamp on an embellishment so as to alter it's look, use transparency, and use more than one photo. All done! I'm off to finish the next round of layouts...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.