homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 15 March 2009

Bling Princess Mug!

Look what I found at Myers! My very own "Bling Princess" mug. Don't you just love the bling on the crown? How sweet is that. No, I didn't go into Myers specifically looking for this. I actually went to buy Easter Egss. This mug just happened to be sitting on the same table as all the eggs, so I decided it was fate, and meant to be mine. (-: It's my "calorie" free Easter gift to myself. Don't you think it suits me perfectly?

2 comments:

  1. Love it Jules!! very you & very cute & the perfect easter pressie for yourself :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suits you perfectly Jules.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.