homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 9 March 2009

How Can I Resist?

How can I resist her when she looks this sweet? I am defenseless. As a mother, I am not equipped to deal with such cuteness. They don't warn you about this when you decide to have children. In fact, they don't warn you about a LOT OF THINGS when you decide to become a parent! She has such an unfair advantage.

On another note, Keana had her audition for the movie today. It went well, and now we just have to wait for a decision. Could take anywhere from a couple of days to a few weeks to find out. So we just have to be patient (not my best virtue) (-:

1 comment:

  1. Jules, you have the most GORGEOUS little girls!!! What nationality is their dad? They have the most gorgeous colouring!!!
    I hope the sh sh sh audition went well!!! I wonder what it could be? Does she do acting classes? Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.