homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 27 March 2009

Recent Layouts...

Did this one of my little girl being such a little lady. Malayla was just so cute and adorable doing this curtsey. Isn't she the sweetest?

This layout explains the reasons behind each of my daughters names. So many people ask me how and where I chose their names. Now everyone can know. (-:

This layout is based on Pencil Lines sketch #126. Had a lot of fun creating such a bright and girly layout.

Decided to have a play with some Kaisercraft paper, and this is what i came up with. Did this at the recent Passion For Paper Retreat. What a great weekend - we all had so much fun, even if we did have to unload our stuff in the rain.

Here's another PencilLines sketch (#125). I just love the new Bo-Bunny Papers. So bright, fresh and summery. And I've found a new love - Prima Obsession flowers. I know why they call them an Obsession. I can't get enough of them. (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.