homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 18 July 2013

Remember Me "Blonde"...

Oh my, what a month! I'm sorry I've been MIA. I had to do a 2600km round trip across Australia to pick up my mum's stuff, and I'm still recovering. Plus it is school holidays here in South Australia, so my whole routine has gone out the door. :-( 


"BLONDE {AGAIN}"
I just had to record this momentous event for the Paperhaus "Remember Me" segment. My husband, and daughters, have been waiting for years for me to go back to my natural blonde. And now it has finally happened, lol!

This project is also filled with Purple Pumpkin goodies, and you can view that blog post right here


Here's a few close-ups of all the goodies and details.
I've used the Fancy Pants Park Bench papers for this project - I just love those colours!


This layout actually started with the washi tape background. I wanted to showcase that particular item, so I used it to create a layered background.


And yes, I am enjoying being blonde again! :-)

Cheers and hugs, xxx
Photobucket

2 comments:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.