homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 22 July 2013

As Cute As A Button...

Today, I am sharing a "quick and simple" layout on the Purple Pumpkin blog. 
Yeah, I'm going with that whole "less is more" thing. :-)


"AS CUTE AS A BUTTON"
This whole layout started with the kraft tags - I cut them up, added them to the page, and then the layout developed from there. Yes, really. That simple.


Lots of Purple Pumpkin goodies. I went for a red, yellow, and kraft theme, along with lots of polka dots.


I can honestly say this was a fun layout. 


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are having a great start to the week.
And I'll have more goodies to share with you by the end of the week (it's been school holidays, so now I have to play catch-up, lol!).

Cheers and hugs, x
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.