homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Purple Pumpkin July Sketch Layout...

I'm a little later sharing this due to family circumstances. I created this layout using the Purple Pumpkin July Sketch. (I flipped the sketch over).


"LOVE THIS GIRL"
I have used the Maggie Holmes Crate Paper range for the creation of this layout. Along with some cute goodies from Purple Pumpkin (got to love that washi tape!!!). You can find all the extra details and photos right here, on the Purple Pumpkin blog

Purple Pumpkin July Sketch designed by Debbie Burns.
And don't forget, you still have one day to get your entry in - because we are looking for our next Guest Designer. 
Thanks for dropping by, and saying hello! x
Cheers,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.