homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 18 July 2013

Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden...

It's time to share my first round of Kaisercraft projects with you. This week on the Kaisercraft blog, I am sharing all my projects from this month's new releases. Don't forget to stop by and check them out, plus all the other amazing inspiration from my team members. We've all been very, very busy.


My first project has been created with the Enchanted Garden range. I've had this Kaisercraft Fairy Castle Jewellery Box forever, just waiting for the perfect papers. And guess what? I finally found them!!!


I love these shades of blues and greens. So, so pretty and feminine.


And glittered fairies! Seriously, who an resist glittered fairies???

And in case you were wondering, yes, this jewellery box has already been claimed by my daughter...sigh...
Guess I has better make another one. 

Cheers and hugs, xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.