homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 30 July 2013

PaperHaus Mini Book Tutorial...

I'm so sorry I've been missing in action, but I have just been insanely busy. There are absolutely NOT enough hours in a day. But I finally have a few minutes to myself, so I'm going to play blog catch-up, lol! 

First up - a little mini album tutorial that I have shared on the PaperHaus blog. You can find all the details, and step-by-step instructions right here


I have to thank Natalie May for sharing this design with me. This is such a cute and simple mini-album to create. And I think they might make great Christmas gifts too!!! Time to get busy, I think! :-) 

Materials Used: Kaisercraft Sweet Pea papers, stickers and die cuts; kraft cardstock; ribbon; metal die; kindy glitz; stick pins; Dimensional Magic; and foam tape. 



 The great thing about this album is that you can add more, or less photos, as you desire. And there is heaps of room for journalling if you desire. 


Thanks for stopping by today. :-)

Cheers, xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.